PUNNAMADA LAKE | ALAPPUZHA

<p><font face="arial, sans-serif" size="2">Vembanad (Vembanad Kayal or Vembanad Kol) is the longest lake in India,and the largest lake in the state of Kerala. It is also counted as one of thelargest lakes in India. Spanning several districts in the state of Kerala, itis known as Punnamada Lake in Kuttanad, Kochi Lake in Kochi. Several groups ofsmall islands including Vypin, Mulavukad, Vallarpadam, Willingdon Island arelocated in the Kochi Lake portion. Kochi Port is built around the WillingdonIsland, and the Vallarpadam island.<o:p></o:p></font></p><p><font face="arial, sans-serif" size="2">&nbsp;</font><span style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: small;">The Nehru Trophy Boat Race is conducted in a portion of the lake. Highlevels of pollution have been noticed at certain hotspots of the Vembanadbackwaters. Government of India has identified the Vembanad wetland underNational Wetlands Conservation Programme.</span></p>

KOCHI METRO | ERNAKULAM

<p><font face="arial, sans-serif"><font size="2">Kochi Metro is an under-construction metro system for thecity of Kochi in Kerala, India. The first phase is being set up at an estimatedcost of ₹5,181 crore (US$770 million), and is expected to be completed by March2017, revising the previous deadline of 1 November 2016. Earlier, the work wasexpected to be completed by 7 June 2016.</font><font size="4"><o:p></o:p></font></font></p><p><o:p><font face="arial, sans-serif" size="4">&nbsp;</font></o:p></p>

KUTTIPPURAM BRIDGE | MALAPPURAM

<p><font face="arial, sans-serif" size="2">Kuttippuram is a town and is situated in the Malappuramdistrict of Kerala state, India. The town is located 34 kilometres south-westof Malappuram. The Bharathappuzha river flows through Kuttippuram. Kuttippuramrailway station is an important railway station in Malappuram district. Therailway line takes a diversion to the west from Kuttippuram, so this railwaystation serves people belonging to a vast geographical area includingGuruvayur, the western parts of Palakkad district, Ponnani Juma Masjid,Puthanpally Jaram and pilgrims going to the Kadampuzha temple. Consideringticket revenues, Kuttippuram railway station is the leading railway stationbetween Shoranur and Kozhikode.</font><o:p></o:p></p>

THEVARA | ERNAKULAM

<p style="text-align:justify;line-height:16.8pt;background:white"><span style="color: rgb(37, 37, 37);"><font face="arial, sans-serif" size="2">Thevarais part of the mainland Kochi and marks its south-west boundary. It isconnected to the water-bound West Kochi via bridges.<o:p></o:p></font></span></p><p style="text-align:justify;line-height:16.8pt;background:white"><span style="color: rgb(37, 37, 37);"><font face="arial, sans-serif" size="2">Thevarais a link to Thevara Ferry which links the place like Kumbalam, Nettoor toother areas of Kochi city via waterway. The major artery of Kochi city startsfrom Kacheripady and ends at Thevara Junction.<o:p></o:p></font></span></p><p style="margin-top:6.0pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:6.0pt;margin-left:0in;text-align:justify;line-height:16.8pt;background:white"><span style="color: rgb(37, 37, 37);"><font face="arial, sans-serif" size="2">Thevarais the first residential area one would come across after crossing over theVenduruthy Bridge to enterErnakulam city. It is a quiet waterfront locale,about 2.5 km from the commercial center of M. G. Road and South RailwayStation. Cochin International Airport is 33 km to the north-east. ErnakulamCentral Bus Station is about 3 km from Thevara. The road via Kundannoor is aneasy access to Cochin bypass.</font><span style="font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 10.5pt;"><o:p></o:p></span></span></p>

THATTEKAD BIRD SANCTUARY | ERNAKULAM

<p><font face="arial, sans-serif" size="2">The Thattekkad Bird Sanctuary, covering an area of barely 25km2, and located about 12 km from Kothamangalam (Kerala state, India), was thefirst bird sanctuary in Kerala. Salim Ali, one of the best known ornithologistdescribed this sanctuary as the richest bird habitat on peninsular India.[1]Thattekkad literally means flat forest, and the region is an evergreen low-landforest located between the branches of Periyar River, the longest river inKerala.</font><o:p></o:p></p>

VENDURUTHY BRIDGE | ERNAKULAM

<p><font face="arial, sans-serif" size="2"><span style="line-height: 107%; color: rgb(37, 37, 37); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: white; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;">Willingdon Island isconnected to Kochi's mainland by road and the railway Venduruthy Bridge.</span>Willingdon Islands is the largest artificial man-made island in India, whichforms part of the city of Kochi, in the state of Kerala, India. Much of thepresent Willingdon Island was claimed from the Lake of Kochi, filling indredged soil around a previously existing, but tiny, natural island. WillingdonIsland is significant as the home for the Port of Kochi, as well as the KochiNaval Base (the Southern Naval Command) of the Indian Navy and CentralInstitute of Fisheries Technology, a constituent unit of Indian Council ofAgricultural Research.</font><o:p></o:p></p>

JAWAHARLAL NEHRU STADIUM | ERNAKULAM

<p><font face="arial, sans-serif" size="2">Jawaharlal Nehru International Stadium is a multipurposeinternational stadium situated in Kochi, Kerala. The stadium has a capacity of60,000 spectators making it one of the largest stadiums in India. The capacitycan be stretched to 75,000 (after installation of bucket seats in top tier ofthe stadium) which indeed makes it the second largest stadium in Indiacurrently (though the Motera Stadium in Ahmedabad and the Greater Noida CricketStadium are coming up with seating capacities of 100,000 each). The stadium wasbuilt in 1996 by the Government of Kerala with Greater Cochin DevelopmentAuthority (GCDA). The stadium is widely touted to be one of the most noisiestcricket stadium in the world due to its distinctive architecture, however it isto be noted here that the stadium was originally built as a football stadium.</font><o:p></o:p></p>

PATTUMALA MATHA CHURCH | IDUKKI

<p><font face="arial, sans-serif" size="2">The Pattumala Matha Church is a Roman Catholic Latin Ritepilgrim shrine in Kerala dedicated to Our Lady of Good Health. It is servedby the Congregation of the Missionary Brothers of Saint Francis of Assisi(CMSF). The renowned architect J P Bright, Thiruvananthapuram, is the designerof this church. The church is built entirely of granite and situated in themidst of tea plantations. The name Pattumala means "hill draped insilk." It is located 8 kilometres (5.0 mi) from Peermade and 24 kilometres(15 mi) from Thekkady.</font><o:p></o:p></p>

MARINE DRIVE | ERNAKULAM

<p><font face="arial, sans-serif" size="2">Marine Drive is a picturesque promenade in Kochi, Kerala,India. It is built facing the backwaters, and is a popular hangout for thelocal populace. Ironic to its name, no vehicles are allowed on the walkway.Marine Drive is also an economically thriving part of the city of Kochi. Withseveral shopping malls it is as an important centre of shopping activity inKochi. Major fast food joints, including Marrybrown, DiMark, Coffee Bar arepresent along the walkway. The view of the setting and rising sun over the seamouth, and the gentle breeze from the Vembanad Lake has made Marine Drive animportant tourist destination in Kochi. Hundreds of people (both natives, andtourists) throng the walkway during the evenings. The walkway starts from theHigh Court Junction and continues until the Rajendra Maidan. There are alsoseveral boat jetties along the walkway.</font><o:p></o:p></p>

FORT KOCHI | ERNAKULAM

<p><font face="arial, sans-serif" size="2">Fort Kochi is a region in the city of Kochi in the state ofKerala, India. This is part of a handful of water-bound regions toward thesouth-west of the mainland Kochi, and collectively known as Old Kochi or WestKochi. Adjacent to this is Mattancherry. In 1967, these three municipalities,along with a few adjoining areas, were amalgamated to form the Corporation ofCochin. Suhas Shivanna IAS is the subcollector and SDM of Fort Kochi.</font><o:p></o:p></p>

ATHIRAPPILLY FALLS | THRISSUR

<p><font face="arial, sans-serif" size="2">Athirappilly Falls is situated in Athirappilly panchayath,Chalakudy Taluk in of Thrissur district, Kerala on the southwest coast ofIndia. Located on the west-flowing Chalakudy River near the Vazhachal ForestDivision and the Sholayar ranges, this 24-metre (80 ft) waterfall and thenearby Vazhachal Falls are popular tourist destinations. There is anotherwaterfall on the way from Athirappilly to Vazhachal Falls, in close proximityto the road and is locally called “Charpa Falls”. Athirappilly Falls is thelargest waterfall in Kerala and is nicknamed "The Niagara of India".Controversy about a state-proposed hydroelectric dam on the Chalakudy Riverabove the waterfalls began in the 1990s and has continued through 2011.</font><o:p></o:p></p>

GOSHREE BRIDGES | ERNAKULAM

<p><font face="arial, sans-serif" size="2">Goshree bridges is a system of bridges that link themainland side of the city of Kochi to the islands lying to the north of thebackwaters. It provides the vital road connectivity to the islands of Bolgattyand Vallarpadam and also links the western island of Vypin to the mainland. Thebridges start from the northern end of Marine Drive between High Court andPachalam.<o:p></o:p></font></p><p><font face="arial, sans-serif" size="2">The bridges are constructed by the Goshree IslandDevelopment Authority, constituted by the Government of Kerala. The constructionwas funded by the sale proceeds of reclaimed land adjacent to the bridge.<o:p></o:p></font></p><p><font face="arial, sans-serif" size="2">The foundation stone was laid on 29 December 2000. The firstsegment between Ernakulam and Bolgatty was opened on 29 December 2003. Thesegment between Bolgatty and Vallarpadam was opened on 10 February 2004. Thelast segment was completed on 17 March 2004 and the entire bridge is formallyopened on the 5th of June.</font><o:p></o:p></p>

ST. GEORGE SYRO-MALABAR CATHOLIC FORANE CHURCH, EDAPPALLY | ERNAKULAM

<p><font face="arial, sans-serif" size="2">St. George Syro-Malabar Catholic Forane Church, popularlyknown as Edappally Mar Geevarghese Sahada Palli or Edapally Palli is situatedin Edappally, about 10 km from Cochin, India. This is one of the oldestchurches in India, built in 594 AD. It was originally dedicated to the VirginMary, called Marth Mariam in the vernacular. In 1080, a new church was builtadjacent to the old church. Every year, a nine-day festival is celebrated herein the month of April - May. The church is also popular among thenon-Christians as a pilgrimage centre and the popular offerings at the churchare chicken and eggs.</font><o:p></o:p></p>

FORT KOCHI | ERNAKULAM

<span style="font-family: arial, sans-serif;"><font size="2">Fort Kochi is a region in the city of Kochi in the state of Kerala, India. This is part of a handful of water-bound regions toward the south-west of the mainland Kochi, and collectively known as Old Kochi or West Kochi. Adjacent to this is Mattancherry. In 1967, these three municipalities, along with a few adjoining areas, were amalgamated to form the Corporation of Cochin. Suhas Shivanna IAS is the subcollector and SDM of Fort Kochi.</font></span>

MUNNAR | IDUKKI

<p><font face="arial, sans-serif" size="2">Munnar is a town and hill station located in the Idukkidistrict of the southwestern Indian state of Kerala. Munnar is situated ataround 1,600 metres (5,200 ft) above sea level, in the Western Ghats range ofmountains.<o:p></o:p></font></p><p><o:p><font face="arial, sans-serif" size="2">&nbsp;</font></o:p><span style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: small;">The name Munnar is believed to mean "threerivers", referring to its location at the confluence of the Mudhirapuzha,Nallathanni and Kundaly rivers. Munnar town is situated on the Kannan DevanHills village in Devikulam taluk and is the largest panchayat in the Idukkidistrict covering an area of nearly 557 square kilometres (215 sq mi).[citationneeded] The nearest major railway stations are at Ernakulam and Aluva(approximately 140 kilometres (87 mi) by road). The Nearest Functioning Railwaystation is at Udumalaipettai according to Google maps The nearest airport isCochin International Airport, which is 105 kilometres (65 mi) away.</span></p><p><o:p></o:p></p>

BRIGADE ROAD | BENGALURU

<p><span style="font-family:Roboto"><font size="2">Brigade Road is one of thebiggest commercial centres and busiest shopping areas of Bangalore, the statecapital of Karnataka, India. It is also a connecting road between the M G Roadand Residency Road in the city.</font><o:p></o:p></span></p>

Bangalore Golf Club

<p><span style="font-family:Roboto"><font size="2">BGC is the oldest golfcourse (in the same site) outside of the British Isles. Established on a summerevening on June 24th of 1876, the land was previously used by a army regimentas a rifle range &amp; training area. The course started as a 12 hole design&amp; was transformed many a time the last being a redesign in 2000.<o:p></o:p></font></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Roboto"><font size="2">&nbsp;</font></span><span style="font-size: small; font-family: Roboto;">The annual tournamentsbetween BGC &amp; the Madras Gymkhana club (started in 1878) are the oldestinter-club annual matches anywhere in the world. In 2002 the fully redesignedcourse was opened &amp; had the distinction of being one of the few courses inIndia that pioneered the use of recycled effluent water for irrigation of tees,fairways &amp; greens</span></p>

VIDHANA SOUDHA | BENGALURU

<p><span style="font-family:Roboto"><font size="2">The Vidhana Soudha locatedin Bengaluru (Bangalore), is the seat of the state legislature of Karnataka. Itis an imposing building, constructed in a style sometimes described as MysoreNeo-Dravidian, and incorporates elements of Indo-Saracenic and Dravidianstyles. The construction was completed in 1956.<o:p></o:p></font></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Roboto"><font size="2">&nbsp;</font></span><span style="font-size: small; font-family: Roboto;">The Vidhana Soudha has fourfloors above and one floor below ground level and sprawls across an area of2,300 by 1,150 feet (700 m × 350 m). It is the largest Legislative building inIndia. Its eastern face has a porch with 12 granite columns, 40 feet (12 m)feet tall. Leading to the foyer is a flight of stairs with 45 steps, more than200 feet (61 m) wide. The central dome, 60 feet (18 m) in diameter, is crownedby a likeness of the Indian national emblem.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Roboto"><font size="2">&nbsp;</font></span><font size="2"><span style="font-family:Roboto">The front of the buildingis inscribed with the slogan "Government's Work is God's Work," andthe Kannada equivalent, "</span><span style="font-family:&quot;Nirmala UI&quot;,sans-serif">ಸರ್ಕಾರದ</span><span style="font-family:Roboto"> </span><span style="font-family:&quot;Nirmala UI&quot;,sans-serif">ಕೆಲಸ</span><span style="font-family:Roboto"> </span><span style="font-family:&quot;Nirmala UI&quot;,sans-serif">ದೇವರ</span><span style="font-family:Roboto"> </span><span style="font-family:&quot;Nirmala UI&quot;,sans-serif">ಕೆಲಸ</span></font><span style="font-family: Roboto;"><font size="2">" (sarkarada kelasa devara kelasa). In 1957,the Mysore government planned to replace the inscription with Satyameva Jayate,at a cost of 7,500 rupees, but the change did not take place. In 1996, theinscription inspired a visiting U.S. state governor, George Voinovich of Ohio,to propose etching "With God, all things are possible" onto the OhioStatehouse, prompting a high-profile lawsuit.</font></span></p>

BANGALORE PALACE

<p><span style="font-family:Roboto"><font size="2">Bangalore Palace, a palacelocated in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India, was built by Rev. J. Garrett, who wasthe first Principal of the Central High School in Bangalore, now known asCentral College.<o:p></o:p></font></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Roboto"><font size="2">&nbsp;</font></span><span style="font-size: small; font-family: Roboto;">The construction of thepalace was started in 1862 and completed in 1944. In 1884, it was bought by thethen Maharaja of Mysore Chamarajendra Wadiyar X. Now owned by the Mysore royalfamily, the palace has recently undergone a renovation.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Roboto"><font size="2">&nbsp;</font></span><span style="font-size: small; font-family: Roboto;">Rev. J. Garrett, the firstprincipal of the Central High School, built this palace with a floor area of45,000 sq ft (4200 m²). The palace and the grounds surrounding it are spreadacross 454 acres (183 ha). British officials who were in charge of theeducation of the young prince HH Chamaraja Wodeyar bought the palace in 1873A.D. from him at a cost of Rs. 40,000 and later renovated it.</span></p>

DHYANA BUDDHA STATUE | AMARAVATHI

<div><span style="color: rgb(29, 33, 41); font-variant-ligatures: normal; line-height: 19.32px; orphans: 2; widows: 2; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><font face="arial, sans-serif" size="2"><p style="text-align: justify;">TheDhyana Buddha statue of 125 ft (38 m) is located at Amaravati. It is situatedon the banks of Krishna river in 4.5 acres (1.8 ha) with eight pillars on aLotus pandal.<o:p></o:p></p></font></span></div><span style="color: rgb(29, 33, 41); font-variant-ligatures: normal; line-height: 19.32px; orphans: 2; widows: 2; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><font face="arial, sans-serif" size="2"><div><span style="line-height: 19.32px;">The city is on the right bank of the mighty Krishna in Guntur district, close to where the river is joined by its northern tributary, the Munneru. The new capital city zone is 35 km from old Amaravathi, where the government has procured nearly 33,000 acres between Vijayawada and Guntur through a land-pooling scheme.</span></div></font></span>

VIJAYAWADA | KRISHNA

<p><span style="font-family:Roboto"><font size="2">Vijayawada is a city on thebanks of the Krishna River, in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It is amunicipal corporation and the headquarters of Vijayawada (urban) mandal inKrishna district of the state. The city is one of the suburbs of the statecapital Amaravati, under the Andhra Pradesh Capital Region, and theheadquarters of APCRDA. The city is one of the major trading and businesscentres of the state and hence, it is also known as "The Business Capitalof Andhra Pradesh". The city is one of the two metropolis in the state,with the other being Visakhapatnam. As of 2011 census, the city had apopulation of 1,048,240, making it the second largest city in the state interms of population and it had an urban agglomeration population of 1,491,202.<o:p></o:p></font></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Roboto"><font size="2">&nbsp;</font></span><span style="font-size: small; font-family: Roboto;">The city has beenrecognised as a "Global City of the Future" by McKinsey Quarterly. Itis one of the commercial hubs of Andhra Pradesh with a GDP of $3 billion in2010, and is expected to increase to $17 billion by 2025.</span></p>

PARITALA ANJANEYA TEMPLE | VIJAYAWADA

<p><span style="font-family:Roboto"><font size="2">Parital Anjaneya Temple isa statue in depicting Hanuman. It is the tallest statue of Hanuman in theworld. It is located in the village of Paritala on NH-9, approximately 30 kmfrom the city of Vijayawada, in the state of Andhra Pradesh, India. The statue,installed in 2003, stands 135 feet (41 metres) tall.<o:p></o:p></font></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Roboto"><font size="2">&nbsp;</font></span><span style="font-size: small; font-family: Roboto;">The statue is taller thanthe Christ the Redeemer statue in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, and attracts manydevotees, both foreign and domestic.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Roboto"><font size="2">&nbsp;</font></span><span style="font-size: small; font-family: Roboto;">The second tallest Hanumanstatue 108 Foot Shri Sankat Mochan Dham at Karol Bagh, New Delhi, India - 108ft</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Roboto"><font size="2">The second tallest Hanumanstatue at Jakhoo Temple in Shimla, India - 108 ft<o:p></o:p></font></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Roboto"><font size="2">The third tallest Hanumanstatue at Nandura in Maharashtra, India - 105 ft<o:p></o:p></font></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Roboto"><font size="2">The fourth tallest Hanumanstatue at Shahjahanpur in Uttar Pradesh, India - 104 ft<o:p></o:p></font></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Roboto"><font size="2">The fifth tallest Hanumanstatue at Carapichaima, Trinidad and Tobago - 85 ft, this is the tallestHanuman outside of India.</font><o:p></o:p></span></p>

PRAKASAM BARRAGE | VIJAYAWADA

<p><span style="font-family:Roboto"><font size="2">The structure of thePrakasam Barrage stretches 1223.5 m across the Krishna River connecting Krishnaand Guntur districts. The barrage serves also as a road bridge and spans over alake. The three canals associated with the barrage run through the city ofVijayawada crossing it and giving it a Venetian appearance.<o:p></o:p></font></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Roboto"><font size="2">&nbsp;</font></span><span style="font-size: small; font-family: Roboto;">The idea of constructing adam across the river Krishna dates back to 1798. It began in the hands ofcaptain Buckle and was revised in 1839 and 1841 by captain Best and captainLake. After the endorsement of Major Cotton, the board of Directors of EastIndia Company approved it on 5 January 1850. The dam was started in 1852 andcompleted in 1855. Later, the State Government constructed a bridge that wasnamed after Tanguturi Prakasam, the first Chief Minister of Andhra (A Stateformed in 1953, which later became Andhra Pradesh in 1956 after the merger ofTelugu speaking districts of former Hyderabad State). Completed in 1957 it helpsirrigating over 1.2 million acres of land. This barrage also supplies water toBuckingham canal which was constructed as inland navigation canal initially butlater used as irrigation water supply canal. One of the first major irrigationprojects of South India, the Prakasam Barrage in Vijayawada was completelysuccessful in its mission.</span></p>

VIJAYAWADA | KRISHNA

<p><span style="font-family:Roboto"><font size="2">Vijayawada is a city on thebanks of the Krishna River, in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It is amunicipal corporation and the headquarters of Vijayawada (urban) mandal inKrishna district of the state. The city is one of the suburbs of the statecapital Amaravati, under the Andhra Pradesh Capital Region, and theheadquarters of APCRDA. The city is one of the major trading and businesscentres of the state and hence, it is also known as "The Business Capitalof Andhra Pradesh". The city is one of the two metropolis in the state,with the other being Visakhapatnam. As of 2011 census, the city had apopulation of 1,048,240, making it the second largest city in the state interms of population and it had an urban agglomeration population of 1,491,202.<o:p></o:p></font></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Roboto"><font size="2">&nbsp;</font></span><span style="font-size: small; font-family: Roboto;">The city has beenrecognised as a "Global City of the Future" by McKinsey Quarterly. Itis one of the commercial hubs of Andhra Pradesh with a GDP of $3 billion in2010, and is expected to increase to $17 billion by 2025.</span></p>

RAMOJI FILM CITY | HYDERABAD

<p><font size="2"><span style="font-family: Roboto;">The Ramoji Film City(Telugu: </span><span style="font-family: 'Nirmala UI', sans-serif;">రామోజీ</span><span style="font-family: Roboto;"> </span><span style="font-family: 'Nirmala UI', sans-serif;">ఫిలిం</span><span style="font-family: Roboto;"> </span><span style="font-family: 'Nirmala UI', sans-serif;">సిటీ</span><span style="font-family: Roboto;">) in India is located in Hyderabad. At 2000 acres,it is the largest integrated film city in the world.<o:p></o:p></span></font></p><p><span style="font-family:Roboto"><font size="2">&nbsp;</font></span><span style="font-size: small; font-family: Roboto;">It is also a populartourism and recreation centre, containing both natural and artificial attractionsincluding an amusement park. The Outer Ring Road Phase 2 has acquired lands atthe entrance and is set to intersect the city.</span></p>

ASWARAOPETA | KHAMMAM

<p><span style="font-family: Roboto;"><font size="2">Aswaraopeta or Ashwaraopetais a Mandal in Khammam district, Telangana. It is also a constituency of theLegislative Assembly of Andhra Pradesh. Till 1959, it was part of Andhraregion. For administration purpose it was included in Telangana region.</font></span></p>

RAMOJI FILM CITY | HYDERABAD

<p><font size="2"><span style="font-family: Roboto;">The Ramoji Film City(Telugu:&nbsp;</span><span style="font-family: 'Nirmala UI', sans-serif;">రామోజీ</span><span style="font-family: Roboto;">&nbsp;</span><span style="font-family: 'Nirmala UI', sans-serif;">ఫిలిం</span><span style="font-family: Roboto;">&nbsp;</span><span style="font-family: 'Nirmala UI', sans-serif;">సిటీ</span><span style="font-family: Roboto;">) in India is located in Hyderabad. At 2000 acres,it is the largest integrated film city in the world.<o:p></o:p></span></font></p><p><span style="font-family: Roboto;"><font size="2">&nbsp;</font></span><span style="font-size: small; font-family: Roboto;">It is also a populartourism and recreation centre, containing both natural and artificial attractionsincluding an amusement park. The Outer Ring Road Phase 2 has acquired lands atthe entrance and is set to intersect the city.</span></p>

ASWARAOPETA | KHAMMAM

<span style="font-family: Roboto;"><font size="2">Aswaraopeta or Ashwaraopetais a Mandal in Khammam district, Telangana. It is also a constituency of theLegislative Assembly of Andhra Pradesh. Till 1959, it was part of Andhraregion. For administration purpose it was included in Telangana region.</font></span>